It's Fly-Day...

So here it is... The final day at ONB.
I feel a mixture of emotions...
Finally, I'll be out of here...
I can finally move on and forget all the hurts and pains that have been haunting me for several months... - almost a year to count it exactly...
I'll be moving into an entirely different workplace...
Well, entirely might be overstating it...
But it will be far from here...
Far from this company that had hurt me...
Had disappointed me...
The institution that shattered my dreams into pieces...
This one that changed my life and toppled my smooth-sailing vessel called life...
I wish I could be completely happy about leaving...
After all that had happened to me...
After all the emotional instability this company had caused me...
I ought to be happy...
But I cannot be...
Leaving is such a hard thing to do...
Especially if it means, leaving behind people you have learned to care about...
People who have made it easier for you during those down-times...
People who have made happy-days a thousand times more fun...
People you considered not just mere officemates/colleagues...
But people whom you consider your FRIENDS...Confidante... Teacher... Sister...
They make it really difficult to leave...

But this is it.
There's no turning back...
Or God will be completely confused...
"Sigh"....

Farewell, my friends.
Until we see each other again...

posted under |

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home
Powered by Blogger.

About Me

My photo
general santos
i'm just me. simple yet unique me.

writing has always been my passion. this is how i express myself. this is the best way i can express myself. hope you'll have a good read and in the process,get even just a small glimpse of ME. thanks for dropping by. - yeng

Yobz Duka

Yobz Duka
... the love of my life... the one i love for eternity...

Quotable Quote

Leave some room for SERENDIPITY in your life.
The world is full of things You and I haven't dreamt of.

Waiting All My Life

Rascal Flatts - Waiting All My Life .mp3
Found at bee mp3 search engine

My Wish

Rascal Flatts - My Wish .mp3
Found at bee mp3 search engine

Followers


Recent Comments