A Friend's Farewell.... (this made me teary eyed...)


March 20, 2009
6:00am
Gi type nako sa Cellphone
9:00am
Gi re Type nako (hahaha)

Ashti…

It was a friendship deeply rooted in our hearts.

It was a travel we both enjoyed.
We were sailing on a vast ocean, it was really calm, it was serene
There was peace and serenity then… : ) (remember these words ha).
We were both sailing smoothly.
Suddenly, we did not expect it to happen.
The wind got strong, good enough to topple down the boat
We crashed and burned…
Then, the boat was torn apart.
We went on our separate ways…
Ashti, Don’t be sad….
It was a travel we both enjoyed.

It never came up as a surprise for me, but I was happy then with what you have decided since you will be happier in your new job. You will be near to nanay, tatay, boboy, your siblings and most of all to baby girl.

Here we go….
For all the buckets of tears shed, for all the bubbles of laughter burst, sure thing… I can’t forget you. Ashti I can’t thank you enough for being my mentor and friend. It was a great journey being with you. You made me laugh, you help me cry, you sympathize with me, and you listen to my endless chatter.

For me the whole experience for three whole years being in BBG was fun because it composed of 99% friendship and 1% work…. Nice percentage though, hahaha…. For now, I can’t think about work because our friendship outweighs it.

Ashti, as I told you before, you’re a sister that I do not have. I think you’re my ¾ sister… hahaha… I love you so much ging, YOU are SO ME in every way. Murag kung ikaw akong kauban DE JAVU tanan. Hahaha… Naa lang kay advantage sa ako kay CUM Laude ka, ako kay sister sa CUM LAUDE hahaha…

Ashti I don’t want to end this letter, kasi po I know this is Goodbye… Pero see you around ha… : )

I will always treasure the chats we have. Our childish ways. Our naughty talks. Our famous books and movies as well.

I will give you paradise in a gold platter, anything you want, everything you want, I come with it of course it’s a package deal… hahaha… gogogo Matthew & Meredith…

I’d rather die a thousand death than to see my mother’s dress in that spoiled, selfish cow…. Hahaha… gogogo EVER AFTER Drew Barrymore… hahaha

Just remember my famous lines ashti ha…

I hope years from now, when we grow older and wiser, let’s have coffee and muse over the past and laugh our hearts out. By then we can still have the buckets of tears to shed and bubbles of laughters to burst.

I learned so much from you. Thank you so much. I love you, sister. God bless you, Boboy and Aleeza. God bless your plans.


April Ann

posted under |

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home
Powered by Blogger.

About Me

My photo
general santos
i'm just me. simple yet unique me.

writing has always been my passion. this is how i express myself. this is the best way i can express myself. hope you'll have a good read and in the process,get even just a small glimpse of ME. thanks for dropping by. - yeng

Yobz Duka

Yobz Duka
... the love of my life... the one i love for eternity...

Quotable Quote

Leave some room for SERENDIPITY in your life.
The world is full of things You and I haven't dreamt of.

Waiting All My Life

Rascal Flatts - Waiting All My Life .mp3
Found at bee mp3 search engine

My Wish

Rascal Flatts - My Wish .mp3
Found at bee mp3 search engine

Followers


Recent Comments