My Bestfriend's Wedding

I must admit it was a surprise when Sandy broke the news about her tying the knot with her longtime beau --Elmer, this May. I wasn't counting on it, actually. I thought it was Bechay or someone else in the group first... not her...


She seemed to be having so much fun about being single so that it was hard to imagine her giving up a great degree of her independence. Well, LOVE can really do wonders, huh?!...


But despite my surprise, I feel very delighted when she told me about it. Not to mention, very excited. For one thing, I've been through the wedding preparations myself and although it wasn't all a bed of roses, the wonder of it all will outweigh the nails, anyway.


I love weddings. And this one is a whole lot special because it's going to be Sandy's. My bestfriend... My other half....


So, here's a glimpse of what I "might" wear on that very special day... "might" because... who knows, I might change my mind... TA-DAH!!!!! ;-)


posted under |

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home
Powered by Blogger.

About Me

My photo
general santos
i'm just me. simple yet unique me.

writing has always been my passion. this is how i express myself. this is the best way i can express myself. hope you'll have a good read and in the process,get even just a small glimpse of ME. thanks for dropping by. - yeng

Yobz Duka

Yobz Duka
... the love of my life... the one i love for eternity...

Quotable Quote

Leave some room for SERENDIPITY in your life.
The world is full of things You and I haven't dreamt of.

Waiting All My Life

Rascal Flatts - Waiting All My Life .mp3
Found at bee mp3 search engine

My Wish

Rascal Flatts - My Wish .mp3
Found at bee mp3 search engine

Followers


Recent Comments